In my last post I referenced my Mom-in-law's meatloaf that my husband and I can't get enough of...here is the recipe! This meatloaf is moist and addictive. You will always wish there was more!
Meatloaf
Adapted from Lipton's Onion Soup Mix box
2 pounds of ground meat (I prefer a meatloaf mix but any ground meat will do)
4 TBS Onion Soup Mix
3/4 cup almond flour
2 eggs
1 cup shredded zucchini*
1/3 cup of ketchup (I'm working on a paleo ketchup recipe)
3 TBS Worcestershire sauce (again, working on a recipe)
Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 13 x 9 baking dish. By prepare I mean pull it out before you have two raw meat covered hands...
Mix all of the ingredients together. Yes, it can be gross but your hands do the best job.
Press mixture into pan and bake for 1 hour and then broil on high for 5 minutes to crisp up the top.
Serve and enjoy!
*Totally optional but adds nutritional value, keeps the meatloaf moist and adds no flavor or texture!

This one looks good!!
ReplyDeleteIt is super good! I've been making a 6 lb meatloaf for our weekly meal prep and it is so delicious!
ReplyDelete