Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Onion Soup Mix

My husband LOVES his mom's meatloaf and anytime I make meatloaf it has to be the way his mom makes it which I am totally fine with because it is super delicious! Its actually just the recipe from the Lipton onion soup mix box. I am not keen on all of the ingredients in the mix so I did some searching and with the power of Google I found a paleo version! There are many more recipes you can make with this really easy mixture, not just meatloaf, and it adds so much flavor and goodness to everything it touches!

Paleo Onion Soup Mix

2/3 cup dried, minced onion - toasted (optional but adds a little more flavor)
3 tsp parsley flakes
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp ground pepper

Mix all of the ingredients together and store in an air tight container.
Add to diced potatoes, meatloaf and anything you want to be more delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment