Anyway, this week we made 3 kinds of marinated meats. This is the first and easiest one I made...
Hot Sauce and Lime Chicken
Adapted from The Preppy Paleo
2 organic chicken breasts (or your cut of choice)
3 tbs. Frank's Hot Sauce
1 lime, juiced (I cheated and used Real Lime, 2 tbs. for every lime needed)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Prepare a dish for the marinade, any baking dish or bowl will do as long as it will hold it all (I used a mixing bowl lined with a trash bag, kind of ghetto but it makes for less clean up!)
Clean off skin and any fatty bits from chicken and place in prepared dish.
Mix Frank's, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and pour over the chicken.
Throw in the fridge for at least 6 hours up to 1 day.
Cook chicken as desired. We baked ours but grilling would be equally delicious!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment